Mechatherm can upgrade, rebuild and refurbish existing melting furnace installations to suit modern day operating practices and performance.
Typically this may include:
- Combustion system meltrate increase, gas consumption and emissions levels reduction.
- High performance refractory materials to increase life and reduce downtime.
- Pressure control system.
- Door lift and positive clamping system to minimise heat loss and distortion.
- Fume collection hood and exhaust ventilation.
- New door surround system for improved design and longer life.
- Mechatherm can complete surveys, inspections and service visits on existing equipment to give recommendations, budget costings and pay back analysis.